SUNTUF® PROFILED POLYCARBONATE SHEET
The world's largest selection of profiled polycarbonate skylights/rooflights, sidelights and corrugated polycarbonate roofing
SUNTUF is the world’s leading profiled polycarbonate sheet for architectural, industrial, agricultural, and DIY applications, including skylights/ rooflights, sidelights, and complete profiled polycarbonate roofing and cladding solutions.
Weighing half the weight of glass, SUNTUF profiled sheets also offer multiple advantages over traditional alternatives: up to 20 times greater impact resistance, the highest light transmission rates, the lowest yellowing index, the highest load rating, and the highest resistance to wind uplift.
These outstanding properties confirmed in accredited laboratory testing and in installations around the world since 1984, make SUNTUF profiled polycarbonate roofing an optimal solution.
SUNTUF polycarbonate skylights/rooflights and polycarbonate sheets are available in hundreds of profiles and match all standard metal profiles. Our MetalMatch™ technology gives us an almost unlimited ability to customize new solutions, and design a tailor-made corrugated profile for your structure.
SUJNTUF’s full line of installation accessories and instructions enables you to count on a weather-tight fit and long-term performance.
Are you are looking for a SUNTUF DIY solution?
- Impact resistant and virtually unbreakable
- Transparent: up to 90% light transmission
- Weather and UV resistant
- Wide service temperature range
- Blocks 99.9% of harmful UV radiation
- Lightweight – less than half the weight of glass
- Good fire rating
- Easy to work with and install
- Architectural roofing
- Industrial skylights/rooflights and sidelights
- Agricultural greenhouses and other structures
- Residential roofing: pergolas, canopies, patios & sunrooms, swimming pools, etc.
- Light roofing and awnings
- Polycarbonate skylight/rooflights systems
- Complete profiled polycarbonate roofing solutions